LEARN + SHARE + BUIDL
Decentralization is underway. In the coming years, emerging blockchain technologies (like Ethereum) will aid in distributing power from the center to the edges of our communities. This movement could bring about the most significant technological and social advancements since the advent of the internet. You can be a part of this change at ETHBuenosAires.
ETHBuenosAires is welcoming those who want to support and build the decentralized future. The Hackathon is an opportunity to work alongside the developers, thought leaders, advisers, and companies who are making the infrastructure and applications that will power the future.
- Teams must have no more than 4 hackers, who are all physically in attendance
- Hackers must be over the age of 18
- No geographic restrictions on hackers
- Your hack must be related to Ethereum
- You cannot work on your project before the event begins
- You cannot steal another team's source code
- All code required to run your project must be submitted
Simon de la Rouviere
The Stable Fund
Evan Van Ness
L4 / ETHGlobal
What type of technical challenges did the group deal with? (Coding or non-coding challenges.)
How unique and innovative is the demo? Has it been seen at previous hackathons?
How useful is this demo, based on the problem they are trying to solve?
How good is the visual design and interaction experience?
Makes the World a Better Place
Will this demo equalize the playing field rather than perpetuate existing inequities? Does it lead us towards a better society and a blockchain culture that reflects the diversity of the world?